UFC middleweight Andrew Sanchez joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko ahead of his fight on Oct.16 against Bruno Silva at UFC Vegas 40. “El Dirte” talks about training camp at AKA, adding a sports psychologist, open scoring, and Tyson Fury/Deontay Wilder 2 aftermath.
Watch this video and more on The AllStar YouTube channel.
Andrew “El Dirte” Sanchez is a 33 year old male fighter from the United States with 12 pro wins and 6 losses. Sanchez is scheduled to fight Bruno Silva at UFC Fight Night: Ladd vs. Dumont on Saturday October 16, 2021.
Sanchez’s recent form coming into this matchup
Andrew Sanchez has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Makhmud Muradov • KO/TKO R3 2:59 • 2021-01-23
- Win vs Wellington Turman • KO/TKO R1 4:14 • 2020-08-08
- Loss vs Marvin Vettori • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-10-12
- Win vs Marc-André Barriault • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-05-04
- Win vs Markus Perez • Decision R3 5:00 • 2018-08-25
Andrew Sanchez’s next opponent: Bruno “Bulldog” Silva
Bruno “Bulldog” Silva’s recent form coming into this matchup
Bruno “Bulldog” Silva is a 31 year old male fighter from Brazil with 12 pro wins and 5 losses. Silva most recently fought Victor Rodriguez at UFC Fight Night: Font vs. Garbrandt on Saturday May 22, 2021.
Bruno Silva has gone 2-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Victor Rodriguez • KO/TKO R1 1:00 • 2021-05-22
- Win vs JP Buys • KO/TKO R2 2:56 • 2021-03-20
- Loss vs Tagir Ulanbekov • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-10-10
- Loss vs David Dvořák • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-03-14
- No Contest vs Khalid Taha • Submission R3 3:00 • 2019-10-05
How to watch and bet on Andrew Sanchez vs Bruno Silva
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place MMA bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy MMA picks app to make your fight predictions for Andrew Sanchez vs Bruno Silva totally FREE.