UFC lightweight prospect Claudio Puelles joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko leading up to his clash with Chris Gruetzemacher on Dec.4 at UFC Vegas 44. “El Nino” talks Gruetzemacher matchup, Sanford MMA, 2022 outlook, and more.
Watch this video and more on The AllStar YouTube channel.
Claudio “El Niño” Puelles is a 25 year old male fighter from Peru with 10 pro wins and 2 losses. Puelles is scheduled to fight Chris Gruetzemacher at UFC Fight Night: Font vs. Aldo on Saturday December 4, 2021.
Claudio Puelles’s recent form coming into this matchup
Claudio Puelles has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Jordan Leavitt • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-06-05
- Win vs Marcos Mariano • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-09-21
- Win vs Felipe Silva • Submission R3 2:23 • 2018-05-19
- Loss vs Martín Bravo • KO/TKO R2 1:55 • 2016-11-05
- Win vs Alvaro Sugastti • KO/TKO R1 1:29 • 2015-04-28
Claudio Puelles’s next opponent: Chris “Gritz” Gruetzemacher
Chris “Gritz” Gruetzemacher’s recent form coming into this matchup
Chris “Gritz” Gruetzemacher is a 35 year old male fighter from United States with 15 pro wins and 4 losses. Gruetzemacher is scheduled to fight Claudio Puelles at UFC Fight Night: Font vs. Aldo on Saturday December 4, 2021.
Chris Gruetzemacher has gone 2-3 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Rafa García • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-07-31
- Loss vs Alexander Hernandez • KO/TKO R1 1:46 • 2020-10-31
- Win vs Joe Lauzon • KO/TKO R2 5:00 • 2018-04-07
- Loss vs Davi Ramos • Submission R3 0:50 • 2017-12-09
- Loss vs Chas Skelly • Submission R2 2:01 • 2017-02-04
How to watch and bet on Claudio Puelles vs Chris Gruetzemacher
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Claudio Puelles vs Chris Gruetzemacher totally FREE.