The Golden State Warriors (35 – 13) play host to the Minnesota Timberwolves (24 – 23) at 10:00pm EST on Thursday 27th January 2022.
Golden State open as 5.5-point favorites at home against Minnesota. So far this season the Warriors are 25-20-2 against the spread (ATS) and 15-8-2 ATS when playing at home. The Warriors are on a 3-game winning streak.
The visiting Timberwolves are 24-22-0 ATS and 13-10-0 ATS on the road. They’re 7-3 in their last 10 games and are seeking a 3rd straight win.
Warriors vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Warriors and Timberwolves Betting Trends
- The Warriors are 6-4 in their last 10 games.
- Golden State are 25-20-2 ATS and 15-8-2 ATS at home.
- Totals have gone under in 29 of the Warriors’ 47 games
- The Timberwolves are 7-3 in their last 10 games.
- Minnesota are 24-22-0 ATS and 13-10-0 ATS on the road.
- Totals have gone over in 25 of the Timberwolves’ 46 games
Warriors and Timberwolves Head to Head
- Jan 16, 2022: Golden State Warriors 99 @ Minnesota Timberwolves 119
- Nov 10, 2021: Minnesota Timberwolves 110 @ Golden State Warriors 123
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Team Statistics
|109.9 12th||Points Per Game||111 9th|
|46.5% 9th||Field Goal %||44.1% 24th|
|35.5% 11th||3PT %||34.3% 22nd|
|46.5% 3rd||Rebounds||45.3% 13th|
|27.6% 2nd||Assists||24.4% 11th|
|15.6% 29th||Turnovers||15.1% 28th|
|9.4% 2nd||Steals||8.8% 6th|
|4.9% 11th||Blocks||5.9% 2nd|
|20.2% 26th||Fouls||22.1% 30th|
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Injury Report
Golden State Warriors Injuries
|Andre Iguodala||SG||Hip||Expected to be out until at least Jan 27|
|Draymond Green||PF||Calf||Expected to be out until at least Feb 3|
|James Wiseman||C||Knee||Expected to be out until at least Feb 24|
Minnesota Timberwolves Injuries
|Patrick Beverley||PG||Ankle||Expected to be out until at least Jan 27|
Key players to watch
Golden State Warriors Key Player
Stephen Curry 27.5 ppg, 6.3 apg, 5.5 rpg, 1.8 spg
Minnesota Timberwolves Key Player
Karl-Anthony Towns 24.2 ppg, 3.3 apg, 9.3 rpg