UFC welterweight Jordan Williams joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko ahead of his fight with Ian Garry on Nov.6 at UFC 268 in New York City. “Bomaye” talks about the Garry matchup, cannabis use to treat diabetes, recovering from multiple facial fractures, bucket list and more.
Watch this video and more on The AllStar YouTube channel.
Jordan “Bomaye” Williams is a 31 year old male fighter from United States with 9 pro wins and 5 losses. Williams is scheduled to fight Ian Garry at UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 on Saturday November 6, 2021.
Williams’s recent form coming into this matchup
Jordan Williams has gone 2-3 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Mickey Gall • Submission R1 2:57 • 2021-07-24
- Loss vs Nassourdine Imavov • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-10-03
- Win vs Gregory Rodrigues • KO/TKO R1 2:19 • 2020-09-15
- Loss vs Ramazan Kuramagomedov • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-07-23
- Win vs Diego Herzog • KO/TKO R3 1:21 • 2019-04-27
Jordan Williams’s next opponent: “The Future” Ian Garry
“The Future” Ian Garry’s recent form coming into this matchup
“The Future” Ian Garry is a 23 year old male fighter from Ireland with 7 pro wins and 0 losses. Garry is scheduled to fight Jordan Williams at UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 on Saturday November 6, 2021.
Ian Garry has gone 5-0 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Jack Grant • Decision R5 5:00 • 2021-06-26
- Win vs Rostem Akman • KO/TKO R2 2:28 • 2021-03-19
- Win vs Lawrence Tracey • KO/TKO R1 4:02 • 2020-12-12
- Win vs George McManus • KO/TKO R2 3:17 • 2020-09-25
- Win vs Mateusz Figlak • Submission R1 3:41 • 2019-11-09
How to watch and bet on Jordan Williams vs Ian Garry
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Jordan Williams vs Ian Garry totally FREE.