UFC featherweight Leah Letson joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko ahead of her return against Felicia Spencer on Nov.13 at UFC Vegas 42. “Nidas” talks about her journey back from major health issues, new coaching staff, featherweight division and Kayla Harrison.
Watch this video and more on The AllStar YouTube channel.
Leah “Nidas” Letson is a 29 year old female fighter from United States with 5 pro wins and 1 loss. Letson is scheduled to fight Felicia Spencer at UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. Rodriguez on Saturday November 13, 2021.
Leah Letson’s recent form coming into this matchup
Letson has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Julija Stoliarenko • Decision R3 5:00 • 2018-11-30
- Loss vs Macy Chiasson • KO/TKO R1 3:04 • 2018-08-15
- Win vs Bea Malecki • Decision R2 5:00 • 2018-07-26
- Win vs Elizabeth Phillips • KO/TKO R1 1:18 • 2017-01-14
- Win vs Sarah Payant • KO/TKO R1 4:22 • 2016-07-30
Next opponent: Felicia “Feenom” Spencer
Felicia “Feenom” Spencer’s recent form coming into this matchup
Felicia “Feenom” Spencer is a 30 year old female fighter from Canada with 8 pro wins and 3 losses. Spencer is scheduled to fight Leah Letson at UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. Rodriguez on Saturday November 13, 2021.
Spencer has gone 2-3 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Norma Dumont • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-05-22
- Loss vs Amanda Nunes • Decision R5 5:00 • 2020-06-06
- Win vs Zarah Fairn • KO/TKO R1 3:37 • 2020-02-29
- Loss vs Cris Cyborg • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-07-27
- Win vs Megan Anderson • Submission R1 3:24 • 2019-05-18
How to watch and bet on Leah Letson vs Felicia Spencer
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place MMA bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy MMA picks app to make your fight predictions for Leah Letson vs Felicia Spencer totally FREE.