Antonina Shevchenko vs Casey O’Neill bout info, date and time
Antonina Shevchenko vs Casey O’Neill is set to go down at UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Walker on 2021-10-02 20:00 ET in a 125lbs matchup.
Antonina Shevchenko vs Casey O’Neill betting odds
Casey O’Neill opened as a -215 betting favorite. Placing a bet on O’Neill means you would need to bet $215 in order to win $100.
Antonina Shevchenko is a +190 underdog. If you bet $100 on Shevchenko then you would win $190.
Where to bet on Antonina Shevchenko vs Casey O’Neill
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Antonina Shevchenko vs Casey O’Neill totally FREE.
The AllStar also has a comprehensive UFC betting guide and UFC Odds Comparison tools to help you find the best online betting opportunities.
Antonina Shevchenko vs Casey O’Neill tale of the tape
|Antonina Shevchenko||vs||Casey O’Neill|
|5′ 7||Height (in)||5′ 6|
Antonina “La Pantera” Shevchenko fighter profile and recent form
Antonina Shevchenko is a 36 year old female fighter from Kyrgyzstan with 9 pro wins and 3 losses. See Antonina Shevchenko’s full MMA record.
Antonina Shevchenko has a 45% finish rate, including 3 by knockout, 1 by submission, 5 by decision.
Antonina Shevchenko is looking to get back to winning ways after a loss at the hands of Andrea Lee at UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler.
Last 5 bouts
- L: Andrea Lee DEF Antonina Shevchenko by Submission R2 4:52
- W: Antonina Shevchenko DEF Ariane Lipski by KO/TKO R2 4:33
- L: Katlyn Chookagian DEF Antonina Shevchenko by Decision R3 5:00
- W: Antonina Shevchenko DEF Lucie Pudilová by Submission R2 1:20
- L: Roxanne Modafferi DEF Antonina Shevchenko by Decision R3 5:00
“King” Casey O’Neill fighter profile and recent form
Casey O’Neill is a 23 year old female fighter from Scotland with 7 pro wins and losses. See Casey O’Neill’s full MMA record.
Casey O’Neill has a 58% finish rate, including 2 by knockout, 2 by submission, 3 by decision.
Casey O’Neill is currently riding a 7 fight win streak.
Last 5 bouts
- W: Casey O’Neill DEF Lara Procópio by Submission R3 2:54
- W: Casey O’Neill DEF Shana Dobson by KO/TKO R2 3:41
- W: Casey O’Neill DEF Christina Stelliou by KO/TKO R2 2:12
- W: Casey O’Neill DEF Caitlin McEwen by Decision R
- W: Casey O’Neill DEF Miki Motono by Decision R5 5:00