Cynthia Calvillo vs Andrea Lee bout info, date and time
Cynthia Calvillo vs Andrea Lee is set to go down at UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. Rodriguez on 2021-11-13 19:30 ET in a 125lbs matchup.
Cynthia Calvillo vs Andrea Lee betting odds
This is a close pick’em fight, with neither fighter strongly favored to win.
Cynthia Calvillo opened as a -120 very slight betting favorite. Placing a bet on Calvillo means you would need to bet $120 in order to win $100.
Andrea Lee is priced at +110. $100 placed on Lee wins $110.
Where to bet on Cynthia Calvillo vs Andrea Lee
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Cynthia Calvillo vs Andrea Lee totally FREE.
The AllStar also has a comprehensive UFC betting guide and UFC Odds Comparison tools to help you find the best online betting opportunities.
Cynthia Calvillo vs Andrea Lee tale of the tape
|Cynthia Calvillo||vs||Andrea Lee|
|5′ 4||Height (in)||5′ 6|
Cynthia Calvillo fighter profile and recent form
Cynthia Calvillo is a 34 year old female fighter from United States with 9 pro wins and 3 losses. See Cynthia Calvillo’s full MMA record.
Cynthia Calvillo has a 56% finish rate, including 2 by knockout, 3 by submission, 4 by decision.
Cynthia Calvillo is currently on a 2 fight losing skid.
Last 5 bouts
- L: Jéssica Andrade DEF Cynthia Calvillo by KO/TKO R1 4:54
- L: Katlyn Chookagian DEF Cynthia Calvillo by Decision R3 5:00
- W: Cynthia Calvillo DEF Jessica Eye by Decision R5 5:00
- D: Cynthia Calvillo vs Marina Rodriguez Ends in DRAW by Decision R3 5:00
- W: Cynthia Calvillo DEF Cortney Casey by Decision R3 5:00
Andrea “KGB” Lee fighter profile and recent form
Andrea Lee is a 32 year old female fighter from United States with 12 pro wins and 5 losses. See Andrea Lee’s full MMA record.
Andrea Lee has a 59% finish rate, including 2 by knockout, 5 by submission, 5 by decision.
Andrea Lee is looking to put together a winning streak, having last beaten Antonina Shevchenko at UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler.
Last 5 bouts
- W: Andrea Lee DEF Antonina Shevchenko by Submission R2 4:52
- L: Roxanne Modafferi DEF Andrea Lee by Decision R3 5:00
- L: Lauren Murphy DEF Andrea Lee by Decision R3 5:00
- L: Joanne Calderwood DEF Andrea Lee by Decision R3 5:00
- W: Andrea Lee DEF Montana De La Rosa by Decision R3 5:00