Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Da Un Jung bout info, date and time
Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Da Un Jung is set to go down at UFC Fight Night: Holloway vs. Rodriguez on 2021-11-13 17:00 ET in a 205lbs matchup.
Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Da Un Jung betting odds
This is a close pick’em fight, with neither fighter strongly favored to win.
Da Un Jung opened as a -110 very slight betting favorite. Placing a bet on Un Jung means you would need to bet $110 in order to win $100.
Kennedy Nzechukwu is priced at +110. $100 placed on Nzechukwu wins $110.
Where to bet on Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Da Un Jung
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Da Un Jung totally FREE.
The AllStar also has a comprehensive UFC betting guide and UFC Odds Comparison tools to help you find the best online betting opportunities.
Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Da Un Jung tale of the tape
|Kennedy Nzechukwu||vs||Da Un Jung|
|6′ 5||Height (in)||6′ 4|
Da Un “Sseda” Jung fighter profile and recent form
Da Un Jung is a 27 year old male fighter from South Korea with 14 pro wins and 2 losses. See Da Un Jung’s full MMA record.
Da Un Jung has a 86% finish rate, including 10 by knockout, 2 by submission, 2 by decision.
Da Un Jung is looking to put together a winning streak, having last beaten William Knight at UFC on ABC 2: Vettori vs. Holland.
Last 5 bouts
- W: Da Un Jung DEF William Knight by Decision R3 5:00
- D: Da Un Jung vs Sam Alvey Ends in DRAW by Decision R3 5:00
- W: Da Un Jung DEF Mike Rodriguez by KO/TKO R1 1:04
- W: Da Un Jung DEF Khadis Ibragimov by Submission R3 2:00
- W: Da Un Jung DEF Saša Milinković by KO/TKO R3 0:58
Kennedy “African Savage” Nzechukwu fighter profile and recent form
Kennedy Nzechukwu is a 29 year old male fighter from Nigeria with 9 pro wins and 1 losses. See Kennedy Nzechukwu’s full MMA record.
Kennedy Nzechukwu has a 67% finish rate, including 6 by knockout, 3 by decision.
Kennedy Nzechukwu is currently riding a 3 fight win streak.
Last 5 bouts
- W: Kennedy Nzechukwu DEF Danilo Marques by KO/TKO R3 0:20
- W: Kennedy Nzechukwu DEF Carlos Ulberg by KO/TKO R2 3:19
- W: Kennedy Nzechukwu DEF Darko Stošić by Decision R3 5:00
- L: Paul Craig DEF Kennedy Nzechukwu by Submission R3 4:20
- W: Kennedy Nzechukwu DEF Dennis Bryant by KO/TKO R1 1:48