UFC welterweight Randy Brown joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko leading up to his clash with Jared Gooden at UFC Vegas 39. “Rudeboy” talks about the bike culture in New York, cross-training at Kings MMA/Daniel Gracie, the science of matchmaking & the Jon Jones arrest.
Randy “Rudeboy” Brown is a 31-year-old male fighter from Jamaica with 13 pro wins and 4 losses. Brown is scheduled to fight Jared Gooden in the co-main event at UFC Vegas 39 on Saturday October 9, 2021.
Brown’s recent form coming into this matchup
Brown has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Alex Oliveira • Submission R1 2:50 • 2021-04-24
- Loss vs Vicente Luque • KO/TKO R2 4:56 • 2020-08-01
- Win vs Warlley Alves • Submission R2 1:22 • 2019-11-16
- Win vs Bryan Barberena • KO/TKO R3 2:54 • 2019-06-22
- Loss vs Niko Price • KO/TKO R2 1:09 • 2018-07-14
Randy Brown’s next opponent: Jared “NiteTrain” Gooden
Jared “NiteTrain” Gooden’s recent form coming into this matchup
Brown is set to face Jared “NiteTrain” Gooden – a 27-year-old male fighter from the United States with 18 pro wins and 6 losses. Gooden is coming off an upset KO victory over Niklas Stolze having lost his first two UFC fights.
Gooden has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Niklas Stolze • KO/TKO R1 1:08 • 2021-07-31
- Loss vs Abubakar Nurmagomedov • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-03-27
- Loss vs Alan Jouban • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-11-21
- Win vs Trent McCown • KO/TKO R2 2:31 • 2020-07-23
- Win vs Jay Jackson • Submission R1 1:45 • 2020-02-29
How to watch and bet on Randy Brown vs Jared Gooden
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Randy Brown vs Jared Gooden totally FREE.