UFC Fight Night fight card, start times & betting odds
135lbs Bout • Aori Qileng won by KO/TKO at 2:48 of Round 1
A. Qileng vs. C. Else
170lbs Bout • Preston Parsons won by DEC at 5:00 of Round 3
P. Parsons -145 vs. E. Elder +135
170lbs Bout • Mike Jackson won by DQ at 3:52 of Round 1
D. Barry -835 vs. M. Jackson +600
How many of the UFC Fight Night fights went the distance?
There were 3 fights that ended by decision.
- Maycee Barber vs Montana De La Rosa (Maycee Barber won by DEC at 5:00 of Round 3)
- Preston Parsons vs Evan Elder (Preston Parsons won by DEC at 5:00 of Round 3)
- Marcin Prachnio vs Philipe Lins (Philipe Lins won by DEC at 5:00 of Round 3)
How many submissions where there at UFC Fight Night?
There were 4 fights that ended with submission finishes.
- Amanda Lemos vs Jessica Andrade (Jessica Andrade won by SUB at 3:13 of Round 1)
- Clay Guida vs Claudio Puelles (Claudio Puelles won by SUB at 3:01 of Round 1)
- Charles Jourdain vs Lando Vannata (Charles Jourdain won by SUB at 2:32 of Round 1)
- Jordan Wright vs Marc-Andre Barriault (Marc-Andre Barriault won by SUB at 2:22 of Round 1)
How many knockouts where there at UFC Fight Night?
There were 3 fights that ended via knockout.
- Dwight Grant vs Sergey Khandozhko (Sergey Khandozhko won by KO/TKO at 4:15 of Round 2)
- Tyson Pedro vs Ike Villanueva (Tyson Pedro won by KO/TKO at 4:55 of Round 1)
- Aori Qileng vs Cameron Else (Aori Qileng won by KO/TKO at 2:48 of Round 1)
How can I watch highlights and fight replays from UFC Fight Night?
In the United States
ESPN+ is the best option to stream live UFC events.
Rest of the world
Sign up to UFC fight pass to stream live UFC events.
Who was favorite to win between Amanda Lemos vs Jessica Andrade?
Jessica Andrade was a -235 betting favorite. Placing a bet on Andrade means you would need to bet $235 in order to win $100.
Amanda Lemos was a +205 underdog. If you bet $100 on Lemos then you would win $205.
Who was the biggest betting favorite on the UFC Fight Night card?
The fight between Dean Barry vs Mike Jackson was the biggest betting mismatch, with Dean Barry installed as the biggest favorite on the UFC Fight Night card.
Dean Barry was a -835 betting favorite. Placing a bet on Barry means you would need to bet $835 in order to win $100.
Mike Jackson was a +600 underdog. If you bet $100 on Jackson then you would win $600.
How many fights were on the UFC Fight Night card?
There were 11 fights scheduled for UFC Fight Night which is headlined by Amanda Lemos vs Jessica Andrade.
How many fights were canceled on the UFC Fight Night card?
6 fights have been scratched from the UFC Fight Night card, including Tanner Boser vs Alexander Romanov, Mudaerji Su vs Manel Kape, Alexandr Romanov vs Chase Sherman, Louis Cosce vs Preston Parsons, Damir Hadzovic vs Steve Garcia and Jordan Wright vs Roman Kopylov.