At the UFC Vegas 40 weigh-ins, all 22 fighters who are scheduled to fight on the card will step onto the scale. Fighters have to make weight before their bouts can be made official. The AllStar will post the official weigh-in results below as they become available.
Main Event: Norma Dumont vs Aspen Ladd
In the main event, Norma Dumont and Aspen Ladd may not exceed 146 pounds, the maximum weight allowed for a non-title fight in the women’s featherweight division.
Co-main event: Andrei Arlovski vs Carlos Felipe
In the co-main event, Andrei Arlovski and Carlos Felipe may not exceed 266 pounds, the maximum weight allowed for a non-title fight in the heavyweight division.
UFC Vegas 40 Weigh-in Results:
- Norma Dumont (145) vs. Aspen Ladd (145)
- Andrei Arlovski (245) vs. Carlos Felipe (259)
- Jim Miller (155) vs. Erick Gonzalez (155)
- Manon Fiorot (125.5) vs. Mayra Bueno Silva (126)
Julian Marquez vs. Jordan Wright (184.5)– Cancelled
- Andrew Sanchez (185) vs. Bruno A. Silva (185)
- Ludovit Klein (145.5) vs. Nate Landwehr (145.5)
- Danny Roberts (170.5) vs. Ramazan Emeev (171)
- Lupita Godinez (121.5) vs. Luana Carolina (125.5)
- Brandon Davis (136) vs. Danaa Batgerel (135)
- Ariane Carnelossi (115.5) vs. Istela Nunes (114.5)