At the UFC Vegas 41 weigh-ins, all 28 fighters who are scheduled to fight on the card will step onto the scale. Fighters have to make weight before their bouts can be made official. The AllStar will post the official weigh-in results below as they become available.
Main Event: Paulo Costa vs Marvin Vettori
In the main event, Paulo Costa and Marvin Vettori have agreed to a last miute catchweight fight. Neither fighter may exceed 206 pounds.
Co-main event: Grant Dawson vs Ricky Glenn
In the co-main event, Grant Dawson and Ricky Glenn may not exceed 156 pounds, the maximum weight allowed for a non-title fight in the division.
UFC vegas 41 Weigh-in Face Offs
Full UFC Vegas 41 card and bout order
Main card (ESPN+ at 4 p.m. ET)
- Paulo Costa (204.5) vs. Marvin Vettori (204)
- Grant Dawson (156) vs. Ricky Glenn (155.5)
- Jessica-Rose Clark (135.5) vs. Joselyne Edwards (134.5)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Seung Woo Choi (145.5)
- Dwight Grant (170) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (169.5)
- Nick Negumereanu (204.5) vs. Ike Villanueva (205)
Prelims (ESPN+ at 1 p.m. ET)
- Jun Yong Park (185.5) vs. Gregory Rodrigues (185.5)
- Mason Jones (156) vs. David Onama (153.5)
- Tabatha Ricci (115) vs. Maria Oliveira (115)
- Laureano Staropoli (185.5) vs. Jamie Pickett (184.5)
- Khama Worthy (155) vs. Jai Herbert (155)
- Jeff Molina (125) vs. Daniel Lacerda (125)
- Livinha Souza (115) vs. Randa Markos (115)
- Jonathan Martinez (135) vs. Zviad Lazishvili (135)