UFC featherweight Charles Rosa joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko ahead of his clash with Damon Jackson at UFC Vegas 39. “Boston Strong” talks about the move from American Top Team to Sanford MMA, the long lineage of Rosa family fighters, Max Holloway/Yair Rodriguez, and the Jon Jones arrest.
Charles “Boston Strong” Rosa is a 35 year old male fighter from United States with 14 pro wins and 5 losses. Rosa is scheduled to fight Damon Jackson at UFC Fight Night on Saturday October 9, 2021.
Charles Rosa’s recent form coming into this matchup
Charles Rosa has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Justin Jaynes • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-06-26
- Loss vs Darrick Minner • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-02-20
- Win vs Kevin Aguilar • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-06-13
- Loss vs Bryce Mitchell • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-05-09
- Win vs Manny Bermudez • Submission R1 2:46 • 2019-10-18
Charles Rosa’s next opponent: Damon “The Leech” Jackson
Damon “The Leech” Jackson’s recent form coming into this matchup
Damon “The Leech” Jackson is a 33 year old male fighter from United States with 18 pro wins and 4 losses. Jackson is scheduled to fight Charles Rosa at UFC Fight Night on Saturday October 9, 2021.
Damon Jackson has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Ilia Topuria • KO/TKO R1 2:38 • 2020-12-05
- Win vs Mirsad Bektić • Submission R3 1:21 • 2020-09-19
- Win vs Mauro Chaulet • Submission R1 2:11 • 2020-03-06
- Loss vs Movlid Khaybulaev • KO/TKO R1 0:10 • 2019-05-23
- Win vs Nate Jennerman • KO/TKO R2 0:33 • 2018-08-10
How to watch and bet on Charles Rosa vs Damon Jackson
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Charles Rosa vs Damon Jackson totally FREE.