Group F winners odds point to Belgium advancing top, with 2018 losing finalists, Croatia, joining them. There seems little likelihood of Morocco or Canada, the other two teams in the group, causing an upset.
Group F Winners Odds: Belgium favored
Another group with two strong European teams in FIFA world-ranked #2 Belgium and Croatia (#16), World Cup finalists last time round in 2018. Their clash is one you won’t want to miss.
Morocco (#24) is one of the stronger African nations here, while Canada (#38) rounds out the group, in the finals for the first time in 36 years, having taken top spot in the CONCACAF standings. As a reward, they have the daunting task of facing Belgium first up.
- Best odds: There’s really very little it in across the books at the moment, but Stake (Belgium, Croatia, Canada) and Cloudbet (Morocco) currently offer the slightest of edges.
Group F Opening Matches
Morocco vs Croatia
There’s some talk of Morocco being something of a potential dark horse this year. They lost in the quarterfinals of the Africa Cup of Nations to eventual finalists Egypt. Their back line, which does boast top-level experience, will surely be tested however in their opener against Croatia.
- Best odds for Croatia: Bovada / Bodog
- Best odds for Morocco: Cloudbet
- Best odds form a Draw: Bovada / Bodog
Belgium vs Canada
Having had a hell of a qualification run, takin top spot in the CONCACAF standings, Canada are rewarded with the daunting task of facing Belgium – sitting eighth in the outright winners market – first up.
- Best odds on Belgium: MyBookie
- Best odds on Canada: Bovada / Bodog
- Best odds on Draw: Bovada / Bodog
All odds quoted are the latest available at the time of writing, but odds will move so please visit the individual sportsbook to check for latest updates.