UFC heavyweight contender Tai Tuivasa joins Frank Hickman, Andrew Wood, and The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko at Ohara’s Irish Pub in Phuket, Thailand for a night of fine cuisine and conversation.
Tuivasa will make his return to the Octagon against former interim heavyweight champion Ciryl Gane in the headliner at UFC Paris on September 3rd. While “Bam Bam” enters this clash on a five-fight finish streak, Gane most recently fought for the undisputed title against Francis Ngannou. There is a lot on the line for these heavy hitters.
Tai “Bam Bam” Tuivasa is a 29-year-old male fighter from Australia with 15 pro wins and 3 losses. Tuivasa most recently fought Derrick Lewis at UFC 271: Adesanya vs. Whittaker 2 on Saturday, February 12, 2022.
Tai Tuivasa’s recent form coming into this matchup
Tai Tuivasa has gone 5-0 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Derrick Lewis • KO/TKO R2 1:40 • 2022-02-12
- Win vs Augusto Sakai • KO/TKO R2 0:26 • 2021-12-11
- Win vs Greg Hardy • KO/TKO R1 1:07 • 2021-07-10
- Win vs Harry Hunsucker • KO/TKO R1 0:49 • 2021-03-20
- Win vs Stefan Struve • KO/TKO R1 4:59 • 2020-10-24