UFC bantamweight Jessica-Rose Clark joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko ahead of her fight at UFC Vegas 41 on Oct.23 against Joselyne Edwards. “Jessy Jess” talks about recovering from knee surgery earlier this year, transforming her mindset, and more.
Her advice for young female fighters:
“Stand up for yourself because there are a lot of male coaches in this industry who will take advantage of young women. And I’m not talking about sexually or anything like that. I’m talking about mentally and emotionally. There’s a lot of men in this sport that like to say that they’re great coaches for women, but they’re very mentally and emotionally abusive.”
Jessica-Rose “Jessy Jess” Clark is a 33 year old female fighter from Australia with 10 pro wins and 6 losses. Clark is scheduled to fight Joselyne Edwards at UFC Fight Night: Costa vs. Vettori on Saturday October 23, 2021.
Clark’s recent form coming into this matchup
Jessica-Rose Clark has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Sarah Alpar • KO/TKO R3 4:21 • 2020-09-19
- Loss vs Pannie Kianzad • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-11-09
- Loss vs Jessica Eye • Decision R3 5:00 • 2018-06-23
- Win vs Paige VanZant • Decision R3 5:00 • 2018-01-14
- Win vs Bec Rawlings • Decision R3 5:00 • 2017-11-18
Jessica-Rose Clark’s next opponent: Joselyne “La Pantera” Edwards
Joselyne “La Pantera” Edwards’s recent form coming into this matchup
Joselyne “La Pantera” Edwards is a 26 year old female fighter from Panama with 10 pro wins and 3 losses. Edwards is scheduled to fight Jessica-Rose Clark at UFC Fight Night: Costa vs. Vettori on Saturday October 23, 2021.
Joselyne Edwards has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Karol Rosa • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-02-06
- Win vs Yanan Wu • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-01-16
- Win vs Pamela Gonzalez • KO/TKO R1 0:28 • 2020-07-03
- Loss vs Sarah Alpar • Decision R5 5:00 • 2018-11-30
- Win vs Brenda Gonzales • Submission R2 2:53 • 2018-09-01
How to watch and bet on Jessica-Rose Clark vs Joselyne Edwards
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Jessica-Rose Clark vs Joselyne Edwards totally FREE.