UFC middleweight Phil Hawes joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko leading into his fight with Deron Winn at UFC Vegas 39. “Megatron” talks about the learning lessons from going the distance in his last two fights, incorporating swimming into training camp, ‘Top 5’ American wrestlers turned fighters, and Nick Diaz/Robbie Lawler 2.
Phil “Megatron” Hawes is a 32 year old male fighter from United States with 11 pro wins and 2 losses. Hawes is scheduled to fight Deron Winn at UFC Fight Night: Dern vs. Rodriguez on Saturday October 9, 2021.
Phil Hawes’s recent form coming into this matchup
Phil Hawes has gone 5-0 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Kyle Daukaus • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-05-08
- Win vs Nassourdine Imavov • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-02-20
- Win vs Jacob Malkoun • KO/TKO R1 0:18 • 2020-10-24
- Win vs Khadzhimurat Bestaev • KO/TKO R1 1:18 • 2020-09-08
- Win vs Yuri Fraga • KO/TKO R1 • 2020-01-19
Phil Hawes’s next opponent: Deron Winn
Deron Winn’s recent form coming into this matchup
Deron Winn is a 32 year old male fighter from United States with 7 pro wins and 2 losses. Winn is scheduled to fight Phil Hawes at UFC Fight Night: Dern vs. Rodriguez on Saturday October 9, 2021.
Deron Winn has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Antônio Arroyo • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-12-19
- Loss vs Gerald Meerschaert • Submission R3 2:13 • 2020-03-07
- Loss vs Darren Stewart • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-10-18
- Win vs Eric Spicely • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-06-22
- Win vs Tom Lawlor • Decision R3 5:00 • 2018-11-24
How to watch and bet on Phil Hawes vs Deron Winn
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Phil Hawes vs Deron Winn totally FREE.