Saidyokub Kakhramonov steps up to face Trevin Jones on short-notice UFC debut at UFC Vegas 34 on August 21, 2021.
Who is Saidyokub Kakhramonov?
Saidyokub Kakhramonov is a 25 year old MMA fighter from Uzbekistan who holds a 8-2-0 professional MMA record and trains at Team Oyama .
Now fighting at the elite level, Kakhramonov puts his impressive MMA record on the line against Trevin Jones.
Recent form: Saidyokub Kakhramonov
Kakhramonov most recently appeared at CFFC 92, taking on and defeating Tycen Lynn via KO/TKO in a Bantamweight bout. The win extended his winning streak to 2 in a row.
Saidyokub Kakhramonov’s opponent is Trevin Jones (13-6-0)
Kakhramonov faces Trevin Jones in his UFC octagon debut, in a 135lbs Bout.
What do we know about Trevin Jones?
Jones most recently appeared at UFC 259, taking on and defeating Mario Bautista via KO/TKO in a bantamweight bout. Jones went into the fight as the +190 slight underdog. The win marked a return to the win column for Jones.
What are the betting odds for Trevin Jones vs Saidyokub Kakhramonov?
Kakhramonov is the slight +125 betting underdog.
A $100 bet on Kakhramonov could win you a $125 payday.
Full UFC Fight Night card and bout order
- Jared Cannonier (-135) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (+120)
- Clay Guida (+130) vs. Mark O. Madsen (-145)
- Chase Sherman (-190) vs. Parker Porter (+170)
- Trevin Jones (-140) vs. Saidyokub Kakhramonov (+125)
- Vinc Pichel (-120) vs. Austin Hubbard (+105)
- Alexandre Pantoja (-170) vs. Brandon Royval (+150)
- Luis Saldaña (-110) vs. Austin Lingo (+110)
- Brian Kelleher (-170) vs. Domingo Pilarte (+150)
- Bea Malecki (-150) vs. Josiane Nunes (+135)
- William Knight (-165) vs. Fabio Cherant (+145)
- Roosevelt Roberts (-145) vs. Ignacio Bahamondes (+130)
- Ramiz Brahimaj (-140) vs. Sasha Palatnikov (+125)