EMC bantamweight champion Stipe Brcic will be in the running for that illustrious champ-champ status when he faces Nuno Costa in the main event of EMC 8
Fighting for the inaugural flyweight title on December 4, Brcic is fully focused on this fight and nothing else.
“I don’t make plans for the future. I just concentrate on my fight. And my next fight is everything. I just concentrate at this fight. This is everything. This is my top, top in my career. And step by step. First step and then we say okay we will see after the fight what happens. And then I go after that. Just concentrate on the first step.”
Brcic also talks with The AllStar about:
- Breaking his orbital bone
- The reasoning behind moving to flyweight
- Training at UFD Gym
What this interview snd more at The AllStar’s YouTube Channel.
Stipe Brčić is a 29 year old male fighter from Croatia (Hrvatska) with 9 pro wins and 2 losses. Brčić is scheduled to fight Nuno Costa at EMC 8 on Saturday December 4, 2021.
Brcic’s recent form coming into this matchup
Brcic has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Oemer Cankardesler • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-05-15
- Loss vs Mikhail Sirbu • KO/TKO R1 5:00 • 2020-12-18
- Win vs Luca Iovine • Submission R2 1:06 • 2020-02-29
- Win vs Kewin Jacques • Decision R2 5:00 • 2020-02-29
- Win vs Ishaq Jadesh • KO/TKO R1 0:13 • 2019-05-04