You are watching The AllStar MMA Live Show. The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko and special guest analyst Sasha Palatnikov discuss all the action that went down at UFC 282.
Jan Błachowicz is a 39 year old male fighter from Poland with 29 pro wins and 9 losses. Błachowicz is scheduled to fight Magomed Ankalaev at UFC 282: Błachowicz vs. Ankalaev on Saturday December 10, 2022.
Jan Blachowicz’s recent form coming into this matchup
Jan Blachowicz has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Aleksandar Rakić • KO/TKO R3 1:11 • 2022-05-14
- Loss vs Glover Teixeira • Submission R2 3:02 • 2021-10-30
- Win vs Israel Adesanya • Decision R5 5:00 • 2021-03-06
- Win vs Dominick Reyes • KO/TKO R2 4:36 • 2020-09-26
- Win vs Corey Anderson • KO/TKO R1 3:08 • 2020-02-15
Jan Blachowicz’s next opponent: Magomed Ankalaev
Magomed Ankalaev’s recent form coming into this matchup
Magomed Ankalaev is a 30 year old male fighter from Russia with 18 pro wins and 1 losses. Ankalaev is scheduled to fight Jan Błachowicz at UFC 282: Błachowicz vs. Ankalaev on Saturday December 10, 2022.
Magomed Ankalaev has gone 5-0 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Anthony Smith • KO/TKO R2 3:09 • 2022-07-30
- Win vs Thiago Santos • Decision R5 5:00 • 2022-03-12
- Win vs Volkan Oezdemir • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-10-30
- Win vs Nikita Krylov • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-02-27
- Win vs Ion Cutelaba • KO/TKO R1 4:19 • 2020-10-24
How to watch and bet on Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev totally FREE.