You are watching The AllStar MMA Live Show. The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko and guest analyst Sasha Palatnikov discuss all the action that went down at UFC London.
Tom Aspinall is a 28 year old male fighter from England with 11 pro wins and 2 losses. Aspinall is scheduled to fight Alexander Volkov at UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall on Saturday March 19, 2022.
Tom Aspinall’s recent form coming into this matchup
Tom Aspinall has gone 5-0 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Sergey Spivak • KO/TKO R1 2:30 • 2021-09-04
- Win vs Andrei Arlovski • Submission R2 1:09 • 2021-02-20
- Win vs Alan Baudot • KO/TKO R1 1:35 • 2020-10-10
- Win vs Jake Collier • KO/TKO R1 0:45 • 2020-07-25
- Win vs Mickael Ben Hamouda • KO/TKO R1 0:56 • 2019-09-28
Tom Aspinall’s next opponent: Alexander “Drago” Volkov
Alexander “Drago” Volkov’s recent form coming into this matchup
Alexander “Drago” Volkov is a 33 year old male fighter from Russia with 34 pro wins and 9 losses. Volkov is scheduled to fight Tom Aspinall at UFC Fight Night: Volkov vs. Aspinall on Saturday March 19, 2022.
Alexander Volkov has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Marcin Tybura • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-10-30
- Loss vs Ciryl Gane • Decision R5 5:00 • 2021-06-26
- Win vs Alistair Overeem • KO/TKO R2 2:06 • 2021-02-06
- Win vs Walt Harris • KO/TKO R2 1:15 • 2020-10-24
- Loss vs Curtis Blaydes • Decision R5 5:00 • 2020-06-20
How to watch and bet on Tom Aspinall vs Alexander Volkov
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place MMA bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy MMA picks app to make your fight predictions for Tom Aspinall vs Alexander Volkov totally FREE.