You are watching The AllStar MMA Live Show. The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko and guest analyst Josh Emmett discuss all the action that went down at UFC Vegas 64.
Marina Rodriguez is a 35-year-old female fighter from Brazil with 16 pro wins and 1 loss. Rodriguez is scheduled to fight Amanda Lemos at UFC Fight Night: Rodriguez vs. Lemos on Saturday, November 5, 2022.
Marina Rodriguez’s recent form coming into this matchup
Marina Rodriguez has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Xiaonan Yan • Decision R3 5:00 • 2022-03-05
- Win vs Mackenzie Dern • Decision R5 5:00 • 2021-10-09
- Win vs Michelle Waterson-Gomez • Decision R5 5:00 • 2021-05-08
- Win vs Amanda Ribas • KO/TKO R2 0:54 • 2021-01-23
- Loss vs Carla Esparza • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-07-25
Marina Rodriguez’s next opponent: Amanda “Amandinha” Lemos
Amanda “Amandinha” Lemos’s recent form coming into this matchup
Amanda Lemos is a 35-year-old female fighter from Brazil with 12 pro wins and 2 losses. Lemos is scheduled to fight Marina Rodriguez at UFC Fight Night: Rodriguez vs. Lemos on Saturday, November 5, 2022.
Amanda Lemos has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Michelle Waterson-Gomez • Submission R2 1:48 • 2022-07-16
- Loss vs Jéssica Andrade • Submission R1 3:13 • 2022-04-23
- Win vs Angela Hill • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-12-18
- Win vs Montserrat Ruiz • KO/TKO R1 0:35 • 2021-07-17
- Win vs Livinha Souza • KO/TKO R1 3:39 • 2021-03-06
How to watch and bet on Marina Rodriguez vs Amanda Lemos
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Marina Rodriguez vs Amanda Lemos totally FREE.
The AllStar also has a comprehensive UFC betting guide and UFC Odds Comparison tools to help you find the best online betting opportunities.