The AllStar’s JHK and JSpec are joined by guest analyst NarcoCopMMA to break down all the fights at UFC Vegas 70. The trio will give their picks for each fight and provide small nuggets of info for each fighter.
Download the AllStar app for MMA odds comparisons. For fun, make your picks to earn XP that can be exchanged for real prizes. Introduce your friends and earn more!
Ryan “Superman” Spann is a 31-year-old male fighter from the United States with 21 pro wins and 7 losses. Spann is scheduled to fight Nikita Krylov at UFC Fight Night: Krylov vs. Spann on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
Ryan Spann’s recent form coming into this matchup
Ryan Spann has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Dominick Reyes • KO/TKO R1 1:20 • 2022-11-12
- Win vs Ion Cutelaba • Submission R1 2:22 • 2022-05-14
- Loss vs Anthony Smith • Submission R1 3:47 • 2021-09-18
- Win vs Misha Cirkunov • KO/TKO R1 1:11 • 2021-03-13
- Loss vs Johnny Walker • KO/TKO R1 2:43 • 2020-09-19
Ryan Spann’s next opponent: Nikita “The Miner” Krylov
Nikita “The Miner” Krylov’s recent form coming into this matchup
Nikita “The Miner” Krylov is a 30-year-old male fighter from Ukraine with 29 pro wins and 9 losses. Krylov is scheduled to fight Ryan Spann at UFC Fight Night: Krylov vs. Spann on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
Nikita Krylov has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Volkan Oezdemir • Decision R3 5:00 • 2022-10-22
- Win vs Alexander Gustafsson • KO/TKO R1 1:07 • 2022-07-23
- Loss vs Paul Craig • Submission R1 3:57 • 2022-03-19
- Loss vs Magomed Ankalaev • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-02-27
- Win vs Johnny Walker • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-03-14How to watch and bet on Ryan Spann vs Nikita Krylov