At the UFC 265 weigh-ins, all 26 fighters who are scheduled to fight on the card will step onto the scale. Fighters have to make weight before their bouts can be made official. The AllStar will post the official weigh-in results below as they become available.
The weigh-ins are expected to go down on August 6th at 9:50am ET, with the ceremonial weigh-ins happening later that day at 4PM ET.
UFC Interim Heavyweight Championship: Derrick Lewis vs. Ciryl Gane
In the main event, Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane may not exceed 265 pounds, the maximum weight allowed for a title fight in this weight class.
Co-Main event: José Aldo vs. Pedro Munhoz
In the co-main event, José Aldo and Pedro Munhoz may not exceed 136 pounds, the maximum weight allowed for a non-title fight in the bantamweight division.
Full UFC 265 card and bout order
- Derrick Lewis (+300) vs. Ciryl Gane (-360)
- José Aldo (-110) vs. Pedro Munhoz (-100)
- Vicente Luque (-115) vs. Michael Chiesa (+100)
- Tecia Torres (-135) vs. Angela Hill (+120)
- Yadong Song (-100) vs. Casey Kenney (-110)
- Rafael Fiziev (-270) vs. Bobby Green (+235)
- Drako Rodriguez (-110) vs. Vince Morales (-100)
- Ed Herman (+205) vs. Alonzo Menifield (-235)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (-120) vs. Jessica Penne (+110)
- Manel Kape (-200) vs. Ode Osbourne (+180)
- Miles Johns (-205) vs. Anderson dos Santos (+185)
- Victoria Leonardo (-100) vs. Melissa Gatto (+100)
- Johnny Munoz Jr. (-250) vs. Jamey Simmons (+220)