Jared Cannonier vs Kelvin Gastelum is official!
In the main event, Jared Cannonier weighed in at 185 lb and Kelvin Gastelum needed an extra attempt to make the 186 lb maximum.
Kakhramonov misses weight
Saidyokub Kakhramonov weighed in at 138.5, 2.5 lbs over the maximum of 136 for the bantamweight bout scheduled with Trevin Jones. Kakhramonov must now forfeit 20 percent of his fight purse to Jones. The fight will still go ahead at a catchweight.
Full weigh-in results below
- Jared Cannonier (185) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (186)
- Clay Guida (155) vs. Mark O. Madsen (156)
- Chase Sherman (256) vs. Parker Porter (262)
- Trevin Jones (135) vs. Saidyokub Kakhramonov (138.5)
- Vinc Pichel (155.5) vs. Austin Hubbard (156)
- Alexandre Pantoja (126) vs. Brandon Royval (125.5)
- Luis Saldaña (146) vs. Austin Lingo (145.5)
- Brian Kelleher (136) vs. Domingo Pilarte (136)
- Bea Malecki (135) vs. Josiane Nunes (136)
- William Knight (206) vs. Fabio Cherant (205)
- Roosevelt Roberts (154.5) vs. Ignacio Bahamondes (154)
- Ramiz Brahimaj (171) vs. Sasha Palatnikov (170)
UFC Fight Night – Cannonier vs. Gastelum is set to go down at August 21, 2021, 7:00 PM EDT. Check out the AllStar’s full guide on how to stream the UFC Fight Night fight card.
The full weigh-ins video can be found below, courtesy of the official UFC YouTube channel.