The UFC Vegas 35 official weigh-ins are complete with all but 1 fighter making weight.
Edson Barboza vs Giga Chikadze is official!
In the main event, Edson Barboza and Giga Chikadze both made the featherweight limit, weighing in at 145 lbs and 145.5 lbs respectively.
Mana Martinez misses weight
Full weigh-in results below
- Edson Barboza (145) vs. Giga Chikadze (145.5)
- Bryan Battle (185.5) vs. Gilbert Urbina (186)
- Ricky Turcios (135) vs. Brady Hiestand (135.5)
- Kevin Lee (170.5) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (171)
- Andre Petroski (185.5) vs. Micheal Gillmore (184)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185) vs. Makhmud Muradov (184.5)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (185.5) vs. Alessio Di Chirico (185.5)
- Sam Alvey (185.5) vs. Wellington Turman (185.5)
- Dustin Jacoby (203.5) vs. Darren Stewart (204.5)
- JJ Aldrich (125) vs. Vanessa Demopoulos (125.5)
- Pat Sabatini (145.5) vs. Jamall Emmers (145.5)
- Mana Martinez (140)* vs. Guido Cannetti (135.5)
UFC Vegas 35 – Barboza vs. Chikadze is set to go down at August 28, 2021, 7:00 PM EDT. Check out the AllStar’s full guide on how to stream the UFC Vegas 35 fight card.