The UFC Vegas 36 official weigh-ins are complete with all but 1 fighter making weight.
Derek Brunson vs Darren Till is official!
In the main event, Derek Brunson and Darren Till both made the middleweight limit, weighing in at 186 & 185.5 lbs, respectively.
1 fighter misses weight
Jonathan Martinez was the only fighter to miss weight at Friday’s official morning weigh-ins for UFC Vegas 36, which takes place Saturday at UFC APEX in Las Vegas. He weighed in at 138 pounds, two pounds over the limit for his preliminary bantamweight bout against Marcelo Rojo (135.5).
His bout has been cancelled.
Full weigh-in results below
Main Card (ESPN+ at 4 p.m. ET)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Darren Till (185.5)
- Tom Aspinall (247) vs. Sergey Spivak (238.5)
- David Zawada (170.5) vs. Alex Morono (170.5)
- Khalil Rountree (205.5) vs. Modestas Bukauskas (205.5)
- Luigi Vendramini (155.5) vs. Paddy Pimblett (155.5)
Preliminary Card (ESPN+ at 1:30 p.m. ET)
- Ji Yeon Kim (126) vs. Molly McCann (125.5)
- Jack Shore (136) vs. Liudvik Sholinian (135)
- Charles Jourdain (149.5) vs. Julian Erosa (149.5) — 150 lbs catchweight bout
- Dalcha Lungiambula (185) vs. Marc-André Barriault (184.5)
Jonathan Martinez (138)* vs. Marcelo Rojo (135.5)– cancelled