UFC light heavyweight William Knight joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko ahead of his clash with Alonzo Menifield on Dec.4 at UFC Vegas 44. “Knightmare” talks Menifield matchup, championship mindset, turning on the switch to hurt people, training in the Northeast winter, and more.
Watch this video and more on The AllStar YouTube channel.
Check out our Alonzo Menifield vs. William Knight bout page.
William “Knightmare” Knight is a 33 year old male fighter from United States with 10 pro wins and 2 losses. Knight most recently fought Fabio Cherant at UFC Fight Night: Cannonier vs. Gastelum on Saturday August 21, 2021.
William Knight’s recent form coming into this matchup
William Knight has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Fabio Cherant • KO/TKO R1 3:58 • 2021-08-21
- Loss vs Da Un Jung • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-04-10
- Win vs Aleksa Camur • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-09-26
- Win vs Cody Brundage • KO/TKO R1 2:23 • 2020-09-01
- Win vs Rocky Edwards • KO/TKO R3 2:56 • 2020-01-24