UFC welterweight Alex Morono joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko leading up to his fight against Mickey Gall on Dec.4 at UFC Vegas 44. “The Great White” talks Gall matchup, consistent high level training, business at a all time high, fight camp with Geoff Neal, and more.
Watch this video and more on The AllStar YouTube channel.
Alex “The Great White” Morono is a 31 year old male fighter from the United States with 20 pro wins and 7 losses. Morono is scheduled to fight Mickey Gall at UFC Fight Night: Font vs. Aldo on Saturday December 4, 2021.
Morono’s recent form coming into this matchup
Alex Morono has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs David Zawada • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-09-04
- Win vs Donald Cerrone • KO/TKO R1 4:40 • 2021-05-08
- Loss vs Anthony Pettis • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-12-19
- Win vs Rhys McKee • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-11-14
- Loss vs Khaos Williams • KO/TKO R1 0:27 • 2020-02-08
Alex Morono’s next opponent: Mickey Gall
Mickey Gall’s recent form coming into this matchup
Mickey Gall is a 29 year old male fighter from the United States with 7 pro wins and 3 losses. Gall is scheduled to fight Alex Morono at UFC Fight Night: Font vs. Aldo on Saturday December 4, 2021.
Mickey Gall has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Jordan Williams • Submission R1 2:57 • 2021-07-24
- Loss vs Mike Perry • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-06-27
- Win vs Salim Touahri • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-08-03
- Loss vs Diego Sanchez • KO/TKO R2 4:13 • 2019-03-02
- Win vs George Sullivan • Submission R1 1:09 • 2018-08-25
How to watch and bet on Alex Morono vs Mickey Gall
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Alex Morono vs Mickey Gall totally FREE.