UFC featherweight Billy Quarantillo joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko ahead of his clash with Shane Burgos on Nov.6 at UFC 268 in Madison Square Garden. “Billy Q” talks about the Burgos matchup, Paddy Pimblett, MMA Twitter, and much more.
Watch this video and more on The AllStar YouTube channel.
Billy Quarantillo is a 32 year old male fighter from United States with 16 pro wins and 3 losses. Quarantillo is scheduled to fight Shane Burgos at UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 on Saturday November 6, 2021.
Quarantillo’s recent form coming into this matchup
Billy Quarantillo has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Gabriel Benítez • KO/TKO R3 3:40 • 2021-07-17
- Loss vs Gavin Tucker • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-12-12
- Win vs Kyle Nelson • KO/TKO R3 0:07 • 2020-09-12
- Win vs Spike Carlyle • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-05-30
- Win vs Jacob Kilburn • Submission R2 3:18 • 2019-12-07
Billy Quarantillo’s next opponent: “Hurricane” Shane Burgos
“Hurricane” Shane Burgos’s recent form coming into this matchup
“Hurricane” Shane Burgos is a 30 year old male fighter from United States with 13 pro wins and 3 losses. Burgos is scheduled to fight Billy Quarantillo at UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 on Saturday November 6, 2021.
Shane Burgos has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Edson Barboza • KO/TKO R3 1:16 • 2021-05-15
- Loss vs Josh Emmett • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-06-20
- Win vs Makwan Amirkhani • KO/TKO R3 4:32 • 2019-11-02
- Win vs Cub Swanson • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-05-04
- Win vs Kurt Holobaugh • Submission R1 2:11 • 2018-11-03
How to watch and bet on Billy Quarantillo vs Shane Burgos
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Billy Quarantillo vs Shane Burgos totally FREE.