UFC heavyweight Justin Tafa is more than ready for a slugfest with Harry Hunsucker at UFC Vegas 45.
“I watched a few of his fights and he’s come out a certain style,” Tafa told The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko in an interview. “But I think he learned from the last fight. If you fight some of the guys from our neck of the woods, you ain’t going to get the same reaction when guys throw.”
Tafa was referring to the 49-second knockout fellow Australian Tai Tuivasa delivered to Hunsucker when they fought in March. Hunsucker accepted that fight on late notice.
“I know he’s applied pressure on some guys on the local scene in America and they kinda fold,” Tafa said. “For us man, it’s a nice little challenge for us. You throw hard at us we throw hard back.”
“I think he’s going to try to use some other tools that he has because he knows it didn’t work for him last time especially against Bam Bam [Tuivasa]. You know he tried to come with that and Bam finished him. If he tries that, I got some good tricks for him.”
Tafa fights Hunsucker on Dec.18 in Las Vegas. “Bad Man” also spoke to the AllStar about:
- Restrictions in Australia
- Brother Junior Tafa missing out on the Contender Series
- Training camp at NTG
- Focus on running
Watch this interview and more on The AllStar’s Youtube channel.
Justin “Bad Man” Tafa is a 27 year old male fighter from Australia with 4 pro wins and 3 losses. Tafa is scheduled to fight Harry Hunsucker at UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Daukaus on Saturday December 18, 2021.
Tafa’s recent form coming into this matchup
Tafa has gone 2-3 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Jared Vanderaa • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-05-22
- Loss vs Carlos Felipe • Decision R3 5:00 • 2021-01-16
- Win vs Juan Adams • KO/TKO R1 1:59 • 2020-02-08
- Loss vs Yorgan De Castro • KO/TKO R1 2:10 • 2019-10-05
- Win vs David Taumoepeau • KO/TKO R2 0:30 • 2019-05-24
Justin Tafa’s next opponent: Harry “The Hurricane” Hunsucker
Hunsucker’s recent form coming into this matchup
Hunsucker is a 32 year old male fighter from United States with 7 pro wins and 4 losses.
Hunsucker has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Tai Tuivasa • KO/TKO R1 0:49 • 2021-03-20
- Win vs Cory Moon • KO/TKO R1 0:45 • 2021-02-27
- Loss vs Jared Vanderaa • KO/TKO R1 3:34 • 2020-11-04
- Win vs Jordan Mitchell • Submission R1 1:21 • 2020-10-17
- Win vs Tony Parker • Submission R1 1:02 • 2019-10-12
How to watch and bet on Justin Tafa vs Harry Hunsucker
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Justin Tafa vs Harry Hunsucker totally FREE.
The AllStar also has a comprehensive UFC betting guide and UFC Odds Comparison tools to help you find the best online betting opportunities.