UFC featherweight contender Shane Burgos joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko leading into his return against Billy Quarantillo on Nov.6 at UFC 268 in New York City. “Hurricane” talks about the Billy Q matchup, linger effects of a loss, building back up the rankings, Alex Volkanovski/Max Holloway trilogy, and more.
Watch this video and more on The AllStar YouTube channel.
“Hurricane” Shane Burgos is a 30 year old male fighter from United States with 13 pro wins and 3 losses. Burgos is scheduled to fight Billy Quarantillo at UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 on Saturday November 6, 2021.
Burgos’s recent form coming into this matchup
Shane Burgos has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Edson Barboza • KO/TKO R3 1:16 • 2021-05-15
- Loss vs Josh Emmett • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-06-20
- Win vs Makwan Amirkhani • KO/TKO R3 4:32 • 2019-11-02
- Win vs Cub Swanson • Decision R3 5:00 • 2019-05-04
- Win vs Kurt Holobaugh • Submission R1 2:11 • 2018-11-03
Shane Burgos’s next opponent: Billy Quarantillo
Billy Quarantillo’s recent form coming into this matchup
Billy Quarantillo is a 32 year old male fighter from United States with 16 pro wins and 3 losses. Quarantillo is scheduled to fight Shane Burgos at UFC 268: Usman vs. Covington 2 on Saturday November 6, 2021.
Billy Quarantillo has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Gabriel Benítez • KO/TKO R3 3:40 • 2021-07-17
- Loss vs Gavin Tucker • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-12-12
- Win vs Kyle Nelson • KO/TKO R3 0:07 • 2020-09-12
- Win vs Spike Carlyle • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-05-30
- Win vs Jacob Kilburn • Submission R2 3:18 • 2019-12-07
How to watch and bet on Shane Burgos vs Billy Quarantillo
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Shane Burgos vs Billy Quarantillo totally FREE.