The UFC Vegas 37 weigh-ins are complete. All scheduled fights are going ahead with only one weight miss from Zhu Rong.
Main Event: Anthony Smith vs Ryan Spann is official!
Both fighters for the main event made use of the one-pound allowance for non-title fights. Anthony Smith weighed in at 205.5 lbs and Ryan Spann tipped the scales at 206 lbs.
Zhu Rong misses weight
Zhu was 2 lbs over the maximum with a weight of 158 lbs. He must now forfeit 20 percent of his fight purse to his catchweight bout opponent Brandon Jenkins.
Full weigh-in results below
- Anthony Smith (205.5) vs. Ryan Spann (206)
- Ion Cutelaba (205) vs. Devin Clark (206)
- Mandy Böhm (125.5) vs. Ariane Lipski (126)
- Christos Giagos (155.5) vs. Arman Tsarukyan (155.5)
- Nate Maness (135) vs. Tony Gravely (135.5)
- Joaquin Buckley (184.5) vs. Antônio Arroyo (186)
- Tafon Nchukwi (204.5) vs. Mike Rodriguez (202)
- Pannie Kianzad (136) vs. Raquel Pennington (135.5)
- Zhu Rong (158) vs. Brandon Jenkins (155.5)
- Montel Jackson (136) vs. JP Buys (136)
- Erin Blanchfield (125) vs. Sarah Alpar (126)
- Impa Kasanganay (170.5) vs. Carlston Harris (170)
- Gustavo Lopez (135) vs. Heili Alateng (136)
- Emily Whitmire (125) vs. Hannah Goldy (125)
UFC Vegas 37 – Smith vs. Spann is set to go down at September 18, 2021, 7:00 PM EDT. Check out the AllStar’s full guide on how to stream the UFC Fight Night fight card.
The full weigh-ins video can be found below, courtesy of the official UFC YouTube channel.