UFC featherweight contender Josh Emmett joins The AllStar’s John Hyon Ko ahead of his return against Dan Ige on Dec.11 at UFC 269. Emmett talks Ige matchup, long road back from injury/surgery, featherweight landscape, and more.
Watch this video and more on The AllStar YouTube channel.
Josh Emmett is a 36 year old male fighter from the United States with 16 pro wins and 2 losses. Emmett is scheduled to fight Dan Ige at UFC 269: Oliveira vs. Poirier on Saturday December 11, 2021.
Emmett’s recent form coming into this matchup
Josh Emmett has gone 4-1 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Win vs Shane Burgos • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-06-20
- Win vs Mirsad Bektić • KO/TKO R1 4:25 • 2019-07-13
- Win vs Michael Johnson • KO/TKO R3 4:14 • 2019-03-30
- Loss vs Jeremy Stephens • KO/TKO R2 1:35 • 2018-02-24
- Win vs Ricardo Lamas • KO/TKO R1 4:33 • 2017-12-16
Josh Emmett’s next opponent: “50k” Dan Ige
“50k” Dan Ige’s recent form coming into this matchup
“50k” Dan Ige is a 30 year old male fighter from the United States with 15 pro wins and 4 losses. Ige is scheduled to fight Josh Emmett at UFC 269: Oliveira vs. Poirier on Saturday December 11, 2021.
Dan Ige has gone 3-2 in the last 5 professional MMA fights.
- Loss vs Chan Sung Jung • Decision R5 5:00 • 2021-06-19
- Win vs Gavin Tucker • KO/TKO R1 0:22 • 2021-03-13
- Loss vs Calvin Kattar • Decision R5 5:00 • 2020-07-15
- Win vs Edson Barboza • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-05-16
- Win vs Mirsad Bektić • Decision R3 5:00 • 2020-02-08
How to watch and bet on Josh Emmett vs Dan Ige
Keep track of all the latest odds and line-movements at our bout page for this matchup.
Use the AllStar’s directory to find the best sportsbooks and recommendations on where to place UFC bets online. If you just want to play for fun, head over to our Fantasy UFC picks app to make your fight predictions for Josh Emmett vs Dan Ige totally FREE.